Fundraising for us
A great way to get involved is to raise funds for SPCA Auckland. You can do this by holding your own fundraising activities or joining one of our teams for events. Raising funds online is easy!
1. Join Team SPCA Auckland in an existing event
You can help support SPCA Auckland by participating in an organised event and raising funds. Get your friends, family and colleagues to sponsor you to complete the event.
Step 2: Once you have decided what event you are interested in participating in register for the event.
Step 4: Tell your family and friends to visit your webpage and sponsor you by making a donation. You can share your webpage on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
2. Create own fundraising activity or event
You can support SPCA Auckland by organising your own fundraising activity or event.
Step 3: Tell your family and friends to visit your webpage and make a donation. You can share your page on Facebook and Twitter.
3. Create a fundraising tribute page
Celebrate a loved one or commemorate a birthday, wedding, or anniversary by raising money to help rescue and re-home animals.
Tribute pages are a great way for your family and friends to show their love for you while benefiting the animals. Special tributes are great for:
- Weddings: Ask your guest to donate to your page instead of giving you a gift.
- Memorials: This is a beautiful way to dedicate a page to a special person or pet who have passed on.
- Birthdays: Ask your friends and family to help save an animal for your special day.
SPCA Auckland Fundraising Kit
Click on the links below to download