Dogs and Puppies Available for Adoption
Below is just a small selection of some of our wonderful dogs who are ready for adoption. Some dogs may have applications on them (which means someone has applied to adopt them), so please call ahead if you are only interested in a specific dog. To meet all of our available dogs, you'll need to come and visit us at the SPCA Auckland Animal Village.
We have plenty of dogs looking for new loving homes, so please help us by adopting one of our precious pooches today!
My owner had Multiple Sclerosis and due to this she wasn’t able to give me the exercise and attention I needed as she used to get weak and tired a lot.
She bought me to the SPCA in the hope that someone would be able to provide me a more active life.
• I love water and during summer it will get very hot so if you have a doggy dip pool in your back yard I will have hours of fun.
• I enjoy learning new tricks so make training fun and you will see me performing like I’m an old pro!
• I crave exercise and games so an active household would suit me best. Include me in activities and I will make your life an adventure.
• I can be a bit boisterous at times, so I am best suited to a home with older children
• As I have a high prey drive I am not suited to living with small animals
Female. 12 weeks
Female. 9 Months
Male. 12 Weeks
Male. 10 Months
Male. 2 years
Female. 6 Years in February
Male. 1 1/2 Years
Female. 2 Years
Female. 4 Years
Female. 7 Months
Male. 10 weeks
Female. 1 Year
Female. 10 Months
Thank you for your interest in adopting one of our homeless animals. For more information on how to adopt an animal, please see the information below:
You can help feed a homeless animal and care for them from as little as $5 a day. You can help the animals that you see here to be fed and cared for while they are waiting to be adopted.
Please help an animal in need and donate today.