Each of our campaigns focuses on a major animal welfare concern and aims to inform and educate the general public and our legislators.
Here are some campaigns you can support:
Here are some other ways you can make an impact:
- Become an SPCA Auckland supporter.
- Sign up to the SPCA Auckland database and receive regular updates.
- Sign SPCA Auckland petitions.
- Lobby your local MPs for law changes through letters and emails:
- Keep your email/letter concise and short.
- Make it a personal statement.
- Explain how the particular issue affects you.
- If you have expertise in the issue, say so.
- Be courteous and respectful.
- If a politician already supports an issue you care about, write to thank them for their concern.
- Always ask for a response to your email/letter.
- Send a follow-up – subject to the outcome it may be a thank you or a polite expression of disappointment.