Are you passionate about animals and are you looking for a job where you can make a significant difference to their welfare? Check out our vacancies here for opportunities to join one of New Zealand’s most respected charities.
Permanent part time, weekend shifts alternating between daya and night shifts, with scope for further hours
We are looking for a field officer to be a dedicated member of the SPCA Auckland Inspectorate Team. This is an interesting and challenging role which would best suit someone who enjoys variety, can use their initiative and be able think on their feet.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate knowledge of the Animal Welfare Act, have practical experience with animals, be an effective communicator, and:
- • Be able to safely transport animals and undertake other support roles as requested by the Chief Inspector
- • Attend to all animal welfare incidents and tasks in accordance with SPCA Auckland policy and procedures.
- • Conduct home checks for SPCA Auckland adoptions.
- • Have a flexible approach to the hours of work, and be able to prioritise effectively and manage workloads.
- • Be able to provide back up support to the Call Centre
- • Will have a current, clean New Zealand driver’s licence
A copy of the position description is available on request.
Are you committed to the values of SPCA Auckland? Would you like to make a difference? Then apply today! Please complete the following:
Please send your complete application in confidence to Greg Reid, SPCA Auckland Chief Inspector at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications close 5pm, Friday 13 March 2015.